By Ennio Arimondo,Paul R. Berman B.S. Ph.D. M. Phil,Chun C. Lin
- International experts
- Comprehensive articles
- New developments
Read or Download Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 55 PDF
Similar molecular physics books
Advances in Quantum Chemistry provides surveys of present issues during this quickly constructing box that has emerged on the pass part of the traditionally verified components of arithmetic, physics, chemistry, and biology. It beneficial properties distinctive experiences written by way of best overseas researchers. This quantity makes a speciality of the theory of heavy ion physics in drugs.
Overlaying quite a lot of themes regarding neutron and x-ray optics, this booklet explores the features of neutron and x-ray optics and their linked historical past and purposes in a way available to either lower-level scholars whereas holding the element essential to complex scholars and researchers.
This thesis addresses optical binding - a brand new niche in the box of optical micromanipulation. It offers, for the 1st time, a rigorous numerical simulation of a few of the most important effects, in addition to new experimental findings and in addition actual interpretations of the consequences. In an optical capture debris are attracted as regards to components of excessive optical intensities and depth gradients.
Quantum mechanics can describe the unique constitution and behaviour of subject, from electrons, atoms, and molecules, to the complete universe. it truly is one of many fields of information that yield impressive precessions, restricted in basic terms by way of the computational assets on hand. between those tools is density practical idea (DFT), which allows one to unravel the equations of quantum mechanics extra successfully than with any comparable procedure.
- Dynamics of Heterogeneous Materials (Shock Wave and High Pressure Phenomena)
- Free Energy Calculations: Theory and Applications in Chemistry and Biology: 86 (Springer Series in Chemical Physics)
- Energy Storage (World Scientific Series in Current Energy Issues)
- An Introduction to Graphene Plasmonics
- NMR of Paramagnetic Molecules: Applications to Metallobiomolecules and Models (Current Methods in Inorganic Chemistry)
- EPR of Free Radicals in Solids: Trends in Methods and Applications (Progress in Theoretical Chemistry and Physics)
Additional info for Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 55
Advances in Atomic, Molecular, and Optical Physics: 55 by Ennio Arimondo,Paul R. Berman B.S. Ph.D. M. Phil,Chun C. Lin