By Academic Press
- Publishes articles, invited studies and court cases of significant overseas meetings and workshops
- Written through prime foreign researchers in quantum and theoretical chemistry
- Highlights very important interdisciplinary developments
Read Online or Download Advances in Quantum Chemistry: Current Trends in Atomic Physics: 53 PDF
Similar molecular physics books
Advances in Quantum Chemistry provides surveys of present themes during this swiftly constructing box that has emerged on the move element of the traditionally verified components of arithmetic, physics, chemistry, and biology. It good points specified reports written through best overseas researchers. This quantity specializes in the theory of heavy ion physics in drugs.
Overlaying quite a lot of themes concerning neutron and x-ray optics, this publication explores the points of neutron and x-ray optics and their linked historical past and functions in a fashion available to either lower-level scholars whereas keeping the aspect essential to complex scholars and researchers.
This thesis addresses optical binding - a brand new niche in the box of optical micromanipulation. It offers, for the 1st time, a rigorous numerical simulation of a few of the foremost effects, besides new experimental findings and likewise actual interpretations of the implications. In an optical seize debris are attracted with regards to components of excessive optical intensities and depth gradients.
Quantum mechanics can describe the specified constitution and behaviour of topic, from electrons, atoms, and molecules, to the entire universe. it's one of many fields of data that yield outstanding precessions, constrained purely through the computational assets to be had. between those equipment is density sensible concept (DFT), which allows one to resolve the equations of quantum mechanics extra successfully than with any comparable approach.
- Lehrbuch zur Experimentalphysik Band 1: Mechanik (German Edition)
- Breaking Paradigms in Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Advances of Atoms and Molecules in Strong Laser Fields
- The Gaussian Approximation Potential: An Interatomic Potential Derived from First Principles Quantum Mechanics (Springer Theses)
Additional resources for Advances in Quantum Chemistry: Current Trends in Atomic Physics: 53
Advances in Quantum Chemistry: Current Trends in Atomic Physics: 53 by Academic Press