By Paivi Lehtinen,Minna Martin,Maila Seppa,Tina Toro,Hilkka Salmen
Read or Download Breathing as a Tool for Self-Regulation and Self-Reflection PDF
Best psychological counselling books
Regardless of a fast bring up within the availability of many types of playing, there was little critical research within the literature of the most probably results. This e-book seeks to fill that hole via reviewing what's recognized approximately playing in Britain and learning paintings at the nature, occurrence and attainable reasons of challenge playing.
The best survey textual content for uncomplicated psychotherapy classes, this e-book bargains authoritative, attractive displays of the 12 most vital types of psychotherapy practiced this present day. sought after specialists conceal conventional remedies in addition to influential versions which have been constructed rather lately, giving scholars and practitioners a pretty good seize of foundational theories, concepts, and study.
A creare problemi nel rapporto di coppia sono spesso legami e identificazioni familiari risalenti all’infanzia. Il terapeuta Bertold Ulsamer esplora le antiche radici dei problemi di coppia e mostra possibili soluzioni. Riconoscendo le reason profonde delle dinamiche di coppia, i lettori sono messi in condizione di spezzare questi modelli negativi e di vivere le crisi come momenti di crescita.
Guided by way of the idea that of synergy, this groundbreaking assortment explores possible choices within the components of counseling, schooling, and neighborhood health and wellbeing and improvement. Synergy refers back to the strategy of or extra issues coming jointly to create a brand new, better, and often-unexpected entire. while synergy exists, previously scarce assets can extend and turn into renewable and available to all.
- The Lies We Tell Ourselves: How to Face the Truth, Accept Yourself, and Create a Better Life
- Getting the Most from Supervision: A Guide for Counsellors and Psychotherapists (Professional Handbooks in Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- Therapists Use of Self in Family Therapy: Countertransference in the Therapist-Family System
- Narrative Therapy (Theories of Psychotherapy)
- Assessment and Case Formulation in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Being and Relating in Psychotherapy: Ontology and Therapeutic Practice
Extra info for Breathing as a Tool for Self-Regulation and Self-Reflection
Breathing as a Tool for Self-Regulation and Self-Reflection by Paivi Lehtinen,Minna Martin,Maila Seppa,Tina Toro,Hilkka Salmen