By Thomas Debener,Serge Gudin
A workforce of the world over popular specialists has contributed ratings of articles, from the heritage of rose cultivation to discoveries in rose genetics.
For researchers and scholars, in addition to advertisement rose growers and breeders, the Encyclopedia of Rose Science is a useful reference.
The Encyclopedia of Rose technology is obtainable on-line on ScienceDirect. The print version rate for this reference paintings doesn't contain on-line entry. for additional information on pricing for entry to the web version, please assessment our Licensing recommendations.
The richness and authority of Elsevier reference works is now lent worthy performance and accessibility during the on-line release of Elsevier Reference Works on ScienceDirect.
Extensive searching and looking throughout topic, thematic, alphabetical, writer and pointed out writer indexes - as acceptable to the paintings
Basic and complex seek performance inside volumes, elements of volumes, or around the entire paintings
Ability to construct, retailer and re-run searches in addition to mix kept searches
Internal cross-referencing among articles within the paintings, plus dynamic linking to magazine articles and summary databases, making navigation versatile and straightforward
All articles can be found as full-text HTML documents, and as PDF records that may be considered, downloaded or revealed out of their unique print structure
A committed Reference Works navigation tab and homepage on ScienceDirect to let effortless linking out of your OPAC or library website
For additional info concerning the Elsevier Reference Works on ScienceDirect application, please visit:
- Presents entire, updated details on over 35 topic parts of significant value to rose scientists
- Encyclopedic structure offers for concise, readable entires, effortless searches, and wide cross-references
- Incorporates MODERN ROSES XI, released by way of the yank Rose Society as International Cultivar Registration Authority for Roses, the main complete record of roses of ancient and botanical importance!
- High caliber full-color construction, with many figures and tables
Read Online or Download Encyclopedia of Rose Science: 1-3 PDF
Best botany books
The expanding con'. ;ern for the intense difficulties of woodland decline that happened within the Northern Hemisphere within the past due 1970's and early 1980 's ended in an emphasis at the necessity of selling and establishing investigations into the fundamental physiological mechanisms of wooded area bushes. for the reason that then, the worry approximately speedy adjustments has reduced besides the rise of monitored facts on eu forests well-being prestige.
Ideas of Soil and Plant Water family members combines biology and physics to teach how water strikes during the soil-plant-atmosphere continuum. this article explores the instrumentation and the tools used to degree the prestige of water in soil and crops. ideas are in actual fact offered as a result of diagrams, anatomical figures, and photographs of instrumentation.
The Encyclopedia of Rose technology brings jointly a wealth of data at the rose, lengthy valuable for its appealing perfumes and luxurious colours. Now, greater than ever, technology performs a significant position within the creation of this flower on the heart of 1 of the world's greatest floricultural industries.
Agricultural choice Making: Anthropological Contributions to Rural improvement provides the impression of farmers' offerings in agricultural creation. This e-book discusses how person judgements ascertain loved ones gains and health and wellbeing, capital necessities, land use, and the adoption of expertise.
- Genetics and Genomics of Rice: 5 (Plant Genetics and Genomics: Crops and Models)
- Flowering Plants. Eudicots: Aquifoliales, Boraginales, Bruniales, Dipsacales, Escalloniales, Garryales, Paracryphiales, Solanales (except Convolvulaceae), ... (The Families and Genera of Vascular Plants)
- Apocarotenoids of Crocus sativus L: From biosynthesis to pharmacology (SpringerBriefs in Plant Science)
- Serotonin and Melatonin: Their Functional Role in Plants, Food, Phytomedicine, and Human Health
- Fruit Ripening: Physiology, Signalling and Genomics
Extra resources for Encyclopedia of Rose Science: 1-3
Encyclopedia of Rose Science: 1-3 by Thomas Debener,Serge Gudin