By Richard L Dayringer,Bridget C Mc Keever
- groups such a lot at risk--girls, younger women, and older women
- types of gear, together with tranquilizers, sedatives, antidepressants, and painkillers
- over-the-counter medications and look-alike drugs
- women and the pharmaceutical industry
- recovery tools, together with detoxing, kin treatment, and couple counseling
- spiritual assets and systemic reformIn a society already hooked on strength, excitement, and ownership, you don’t consistently see the “warning buttons” being driven. yet this publication indicates so you might flip again the quiet tide of non secular affliction and psychochemical dependency that’s sweeping the globe. So no matter if you’re a pastor whose congregation is soreness, a social employee administering to addicted purchasers, or a campus minister, Hidden Addictions offers you the pragmatism and know-how you want to heal the wounded soul.
Read Online or Download Hidden Addictions: A Pastoral Response to the Abuse of Legal Drugs PDF
Best psychological counselling books
Regardless of a swift raise within the availability of many varieties of playing, there was little severe examine within the literature of the most probably results. This booklet seeks to fill that hole by means of reviewing what's identified approximately playing in Britain and learning paintings at the nature, occurrence and attainable explanations of challenge playing.
The major survey textual content for simple psychotherapy classes, this e-book bargains authoritative, enticing displays of the 12 most vital varieties of psychotherapy practiced at the present time. well known specialists disguise conventional remedies in addition to influential types which were built quite lately, giving scholars and practitioners an exceptional snatch of foundational theories, suggestions, and examine.
A creare problemi nel rapporto di coppia sono spesso legami e identificazioni familiari risalenti all’infanzia. Il terapeuta Bertold Ulsamer esplora le antiche radici dei problemi di coppia e mostra possibili soluzioni. Riconoscendo le reason profonde delle dinamiche di coppia, i lettori sono messi in condizione di spezzare questi modelli negativi e di vivere le crisi come momenti di crescita.
Guided through the concept that of synergy, this groundbreaking assortment explores choices within the components of counseling, schooling, and group well-being and improvement. Synergy refers back to the technique of or extra issues coming jointly to create a brand new, larger, and often-unexpected entire. while synergy exists, previously scarce assets can extend and develop into renewable and obtainable to all.
- Bridging the Gap: A Training Module in Personal and Professional Development (The Systemic Thinking and Practice Series)
- Listening to the Melody of the Mind: The Psychodynamic Psychotherapist
- Stepping In, Stepping Out: Creating Stepfamily Rhythm
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming in Alcoholism Treatment (Haworth Series in Addictions Treatment)
- Trauma Treatment - Healing the Whole Person: Meaning-Centered Therapy & Trauma Treatment Foundational Phase-Work Manual
- Psychosomatics: The Uses of Psychotherapy (Palgrave Psychotherapy)
Additional info for Hidden Addictions: A Pastoral Response to the Abuse of Legal Drugs
Hidden Addictions: A Pastoral Response to the Abuse of Legal Drugs by Richard L Dayringer,Bridget C Mc Keever