By Nii Attoh-Okine
Read or Download Resilience Engineering: Models and Analysis PDF
Best quality control books
This has lengthy been the single booklet that scholars can depend on to get them pondering severely and strategically approximately branding. This new fourth version isn't any exception. THE definitive introductory textbook for this important subject, it really is hugely illustrated and is derived choked with over 50 brand-new, actual examples of influential advertising campaigns.
What's RCA? it sort of feels like such a simple query to reply to, but from newcomers to veterans and practitioners to prone, not anyone turns out to have come to contract or consensus on a suitable definition for the undefined. Now in its fourth version, Root reason research: enhancing functionality for Bottom-Line effects discusses why it's so challenging to get such consensus and why numerous companies are reluctant for that to take place.
The calls for of the worldwide financial system require brands to supply hugely trustworthy and simply maintainable engineering items. fresh stories point out that for plenty of huge and complex items or structures, upkeep, and help account for up to 60 to seventy five percentage in their lifestyles cycle expenditures.
Resilience Engineering: types and research used to be written for readers who've backgrounds in chance. it's appropriate for practising engineers, analysts, and researchers. The textual content provides a normal exam of resilience analyses as utilized to infrastructure and effort structures at a 'system of platforms' point.
- Joint Optimization of Maintenance and Production Policies (Focus (Wiley))
- Affordable Reliability Engineering: Life-Cycle Cost Analysis for Sustainability & Logistical Support
- Design for Six Sigma for Service (Six SIGMA Operational Methods)
- Reliability Physics and Engineering: Time-To-Failure Modeling
- Control of Quantum Systems: Theory and Methods
- Oil and Security: A World beyond Petroleum: 12 (Topics in Safety, Risk, Reliability and Quality)
Extra resources for Resilience Engineering: Models and Analysis
Resilience Engineering: Models and Analysis by Nii Attoh-Okine